1. Why did you become an instructor? I found myself enjoying teaching makeup application to my clients and wanted to explore teaching larger groups.
2. What positive impact has being an instructor had on your life as a whole? Feeling excited and happy to go work and the opportunity to share my passion with like-minded individuals.
3. What is one of the most valuable things you have learned in your profession? I have learned how important it is to follow your purpose and get involved in things that will help you to grow professionally and personally.
4. What do you do in your wellness and self-care practices that you recommend to your students? Being a mother of two challenges me and the time I spend on wellness and self-care, but it’s the only thing that allows me to give my children the best of me. Doing things that make you feel good about yourself– whether its exercise, meditation, or music can go a long way and feed your soul. I highly recommend finding the things that bring you happiness, make you well, and adding self-care to your priority list and schedule.
5. What is your favorite place on the earth and why? Cuba is my favorite place, because It makes me feel alive and connected to my roots.